GBA4iOS on iOS 9.1 :- We all know that GBA4iOS is a Gameboy Advance emulator which will help you in playing all the Gameboy Advance games on your iPhone. The emulator is available for different versions of iOS operating systems.You don’t have to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad in order to download GBA4iOS on iOS 9.1. Once you have installed the emulator you will be able to play all the Gameboy Advance games on your iPhone.
You won’t find this emulator in Apple store as Apple disapproves listing of any emulators in its store. In order to install GBA4iOS on your iOS 9.1 device, you need to download a third-party application. You can follow the step by step guide shared below which will help you in downloading and installing GBA4iOS on your iOS 9.1 device.
Download and install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.1
Note: – Before you start following this guide you need to change the date and time in your iPhone. Open settings of your iOS 9.1 device and tap on Date and time settings. Change both date and time to older date.Once the app is installed you can set the date and time to automatically.
- Open Safari or any other browser on your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad.
- Now using the address bar you have to enter this URL http://www.gba4iosapp.com/download/. The page to download GBA4iOS emulator will open on your iPhone.
- You will see two versions of the emulator on a page. You have to select the latest version i.e. GBA4iOS 2.0 from here.
- Tao on the download button which will start downloading of the emulator on your iPhone. After the emulator has been downloaded, it will get installed automatically on your iPhone.
- Once done you can close Safari browser on your iPhone and change back the date to set automatically.
You can now enjoy playing all the Gameboy Advance Games on your iPhone using Gameboy Advance.
Fix Error GBA4iOS not opening on OS 9.1
A lot of readers of our website have faced one common error under which they were not able to open GBA4iOS on your iPhone. This error is common for all the iOS 9.1 users. If you are also getting this error you can fix it easily. Follow the steps shared below to fix error GBA4iOS on iPhone running on iOS 9.1.
- Open the settings of your iPhone and then go to General.
- Now you have to tap on select a profile by selecting Choose Profile.
- You will see many profiles on your screen. Select GBA4iOS profile from this page and once selected tap on the trust button.
Try opening GBA4iOS on your iPhone. You should be able to use the app without any difficulty. The reason that you were getting this error is because GBA4iOS is a third party application.