GBA4ios on ios 9.2 : There are many types of emulators available which help one in running games of different consoles on iPhones and iPads and GBA4iOS is one of these emulators. Using this free emulator you will be able to play all the Gameboy Advance games on your iPad and iPhone for free.
If you are using iOS 9.2 on your iPhone or iPad you can download and GBA4iOS on your iPhone by following the guide below. You don’t need to install Cydia or jailbreak your device as you just have to install an application and you are ready to play all the Gameboy Advance games on your iPhone.
Also Check :-
How to download GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2
Follow the step by step guide shared below which will help you to download GBA4iOS on your iPhone or iPad running on iOS 9.2 operating system.
- First of all, you have to open the browser which you are using on your iPhone. Once the browser is opened, you have to open the website from where you have to download GBA4iOS.
- The link which needs to be opened is http://iemulators.com/gba4ios. Alternatively, you can click on this link and you will be redirected to the GBA4iOS website.
- The download page of GBA4iOS will open on your iPhone. You will see an Install button on the page. Clicking on this button will begin downloading of the emulator on your iPhone and the time to finish downloading will depend on your internet connection.
- GBA4iOS will automatically get installed on your iPhone and once installed you will see it on your home screen.
- Tap on the GBA4iOS button and the app should start running.
If in any case you are not able to open the app on your iPhone you need to make some changes in the settings as GBA4iOS is a third party application. Open the Settings of your iPhone and then go to General. Once you have opened General go to Device Management and select Xiamen. Tap on Trust button and go back to home screen of your iPhone. Tap on the app icon and you should be able to open GBA4iOS on your iPhone.
How to use GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2 – ROM
To download the ROM’s on your iPhone all you have to do is open the app on your iPhone and tap on Search icon. Search any ROM which you want to download using the search bar and download it on your iPhone.
If you want to activate dropbox sync feature on your iPhone you can open Settings of the app. Scroll down and you will see Dropbox Sync option. The feature is turned off by default so you can enable it and give the required permissions. The game data can also be saved using Dropbox sync.
We hope that you were able to install and use GBA4iOS on your iPhone after following this guide.