Jailbreak iPhone 6 :- If you are using iPhone 6 running on iOS 9.0.2 you can jailbreak it using Pangu jailbreak tool. Pangu has released Pangu 9 which will help one in jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch running iOS 9.0.2 operating system.
Before we tell you how to jailbreak iPhone 6 with iOS 9.0.2 running on it a few things should be fulfilled. We have mentioned these things below.
Pre-Requisites To Jailbreak iPhone 6 :-
- Take a backup of all the data which is present on your iPhone. You can use iCloud or iTunes for creating a backup.
- If you have updated to any iOS 9 version via OTA update you need to restore to iOS 9.0.2 first.
- Pangu 9 is compatible with Windows operating system only. Make sure you are having a Windows computer with admin rights.
- You should have the latest version of iTunes installed on your iPhone.
How to jailbreak iPhone 6 running iOS 9.0.2
Follow the step by step guide shared below as it will help you to jailbreak iPhone 6 running iOS 9.0.2.
- First of all, you have to disable Find My iPhone. To turn it off you need to open Settings and then go to iCloud > Find My iPhone. Disable Find my iPhone from here.
- Next, you need to disable Passcode along with Touch ID on your iPhone. To turn if off you have to go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and then select Turn Passcode Off.
- Once the passcode is turned off you need to put your iPhone in airplane mode from the settings.
- Now you have to download Pangu 9 tool for your Windows computer from here.
- Once the software has been downloaded on your computer, connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Open Pangu and click on the start button located in the middle of the screen which will begin jailbreak process on your iPhone.
- On the next screen, you have to select the Already backup option.
- The jailbreak process will start on your iPhone. While your device is jailbreaking you will see two apps on the home screen of your iPhone. One app is going to be WWDC and another one will be Pangu. Your iPhone will automatically reboot and you will be asked to enter the passcode to unlock your device and enable airplane mode.
- After you have enabled Airplane mode you will see that the jailbreak process is continuing.
- After some time, you will be asked to open Pangu app from home screen of your iPhone. Tap on the app icon and provide access to Photos when asked.
- The jailbreak process will complete after some time and you will see a success message on your screen saying “Jailbreak complete”. Your iPhone will now reboot and you will see Cydia installed.
This is how you can easily jailbreak iPhone 6 running iOS 9.0.2.